Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It Begins...

I am about to engage in an enterprise of unprecedented proportions (in my own experience). An anthropological experiment, if you will. Before I hang up my boots once and for all, it's time for one last ride just for old times sake. The results could be explosive, I foresee many an aching muscle in my future. I hope my bones are no less brittle than they have been in the past, I've never broken one before; I don't intend to start now, but there's a first time for everything. Over the last few months I've been running, hitting the weights, laying the ground work for the rigours of the season to come.

Chuck Palahniuk of Fight Club fame, once mentioned the minor craze of including food recipes in the pages of chick lit, his reaction was to include recipes for making napalm and other explosives in his writing. My aspirations are only slightly less violent. Each work out I post here is another ingredient in the recipe of my evolution into a human wrecking machine, preferably the wrecking will be done to my opponents and not myself, which is a particularly nasty sentiment. Oh the glories of socially acceptable violence. The journey continues...

chins 99*15,10,10
bench 50*15, 90*8,92.5*7,95*5,60*19
bench row 60/2*10,6
back extensions 7.5*12,10/2*10

No comments:

Post a Comment