Sunday, February 15, 2009

quench me please

Look at them aren't they beautiful. When you're body type profusely perspires at the slightest provocation and add to that a job where you walk around in temperatures similar to those found in the atmosphere of Venus, one thing you must always remember to bring is your water bottle. But not just any bottle will do, I've been through many during my time, sifting through all the pretenders, some too big, others too small, most ultimately unsatisfying. It's a question of taste, what I'm looking for is an elegance of design that most bottle producers just don't offer. Then I saw her for the first time, absolutely perfect: The sleek elongated body; the roundness of the measurement of her volume, 1 litre; the tasteless refreshing gulp of her flower extracts. She's a keeper all right.Oh yes, this is the water bottle for me. This endorsement of Balance's water bottles is in no way endorsed by Balance Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment