Sunday, March 1, 2009

gymazing update

I tried out a shieko workout this week, big mistake. It looks as if my body isn't made to stand up to the rigours of 2 hour plus workouts, plus league training. I pulled way back on yesterday's installment, opting for a 5x5ish, Bill Starr, old-school, in-season workout. This went down much better. I'm concerned that my oly lifts seem to be super pathetic at the moment, they'll be receiving immediate attention in the coming week. Enjoy my unparalleled amazingness...

DL 120kgs*5,140*5,160*5,180*5 (drank some weak sauce on the 2 hundy, haven't looked in the mirror since)

Power Snatch 60kgs*5 (I convinced myself that the other 4 sets didn't matter)

Power C&J 80kgs*5 (ditto)

Bench 70kgs*5,75*5,80*5,85*5,90*5 (I even paused on the first 4 sets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment