Thursday, March 12, 2009

AN IMPORTANT PART OF ANY CONTACT SPORT IS LIFTING HEAVY OBJECTS, this being a post wherein I do so with little fanfare and large dollops of generosity

The gym, my home away from home, which fortunately is just a stones throw away from my actual home, which is just across the way from centrelink (the place where you sign up for the dole), which somehow attracts the pick of the litter of this generation. I sympathise with their plight, empathise even, I really do. I need a job just as much as the next guy, or I could just morph into a sales champion over night (it's a commission only deal) get good at my present one and all would be right with the world again. With my new found riches from my new found sales savvy I'd do my best Mother Teresa impression showering down free candy, boomerangs, and other assorted goodies on the endless throng of nev'r do wells who pass, like sands through the hour glass so are the Days of Our Lives, through this here region. Yes, my promises of future philanthropy, with cash that in all probability has an extremely strong unlikelihood of materializing, knows no bounds. Yep, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right about now. But enough with the idle chatter, down to brass tacks, and iron knuckles, and other euphemisms for strictly business. Oh yes it's business, it's business time. As I was saying, the gym has carved out a special place in my heart at least the size of one of its four chambers and I couldn't be happier. Here's the workout from today (and another from some other day when I forgot to post), because I know how much you guys love reading about me training sessions mate. I just keep on giving and giving and I don't stop, I don't stop indeed...


lost workout
power C&J 60kgs,70,80,90, 100 (stapled on last)
OHP 60*3,40/2*8

today's workout
DL 180kgs,185,190*5;195*3
Power C&J 100/1*8 (stapled on reps: 1,7,8. I remember when this weight used to be easy)
seated row, small v grip 55,60,65*10

No comments:

Post a Comment